The Feldenkrais Method
Supported by the latest neuro-science, the Feldenkrais Method is a gentle yet powerful method of changing the way your brain coordinates movement and posture. Free yourself from old habits, relieve pain and tension and discover a surprising degree of ease you have not known for years.
This method was named after it’s inventor, Dr Moshe Feldenkrais who was an Israeli judo master and internationally renowned physicist and educator.
Practitioners have participated in at 3 to 4 years of professional training.
You can experience this brilliant and transformative method in two different ways
- Individual Appointments (Including Functional Integration) READ MORE
- Group Classes (Awareness through Movement) – READ MORE
- pain relief – reduce or eliminate persistent pain and tension
- posture – discover effortless, efficient and comfortable posture
- performance – more power without having to strengthen by improving efficiency
- flexibility – greater range without stretching by efficient use of the whole body
Other reported benefits:
- breathe more easily
- reduce stress and anxiety
- improve balance and coordination
- sleep more deeply and comfortably
Here’s one of a series of excellent instructional videos made by Jodie called Neck Pain Relief Exercises