Exercise Rehab with an Experienced Physiotherapist
Are you tired of pain limiting your ability to exercise? Our programmes specifically address pain, movement difficulties and medical problems such as back pain, neck pain, headaches and arthritis.
All sessions are run by qualified and highly experienced physiotherapists. Our fully supervised sessions are claimable through private health insurance.
Exercise Rehab Individual Programme
- Start with a detailed 40 minute assessment with one of our experienced Physiotherapists
- We then develop your customised treatment programme
- Attend individual sessions in our fully equipped Studio – treatment plus exercise
- Learn therapeutic use of large equipment safely – Reformers, Trapeze Table and Wunda Chair
- Practice the exercises under the continuous supervision of your Physio
- We also give you a simple home exercise programme
- Progress to Independent Exercise Rehab Practice in our Studio with personalised reviews from your physio
- Move to our Group Pilates Classes once you have improved
Private Health Insurance Ruling Please note that new government legislation prevents health insurance companies from giving rebates for Clinical Pilates with a Physiotherapist. Individual appointments are claimable if it is clinically indicated as part of your overall physiotherapy treatment. Pilates Classes will no longer be claimable anywhere in Australia from 1st April 2019. Some health funds introduced changes on 1st January 2019. Information about the new ruling can be found here.
More about Exercise Rehab
What is Exercise Rehab? Exercise Rehab is an exercise system, which helps improve posture, strength, flexibility and core stability. Some of the exercises are inspired by Joseph Pilates (pronounced pi-lah-tees), a physical trainer who worked in an internment camp during World War I and helped to rehabilitate returned soldiers. Click Here to Read the Exercise Rehab FAQs Please refer to our timetable to get class times for all terms.