Group Exercise Classes Looking for a safer way to improve your posture, mobility and core strength? At Free2Move we offer Physiotherapy Group Exercise Classes (also known as floor or mat classes) in both Pilates and the Feldenkrais Method at The Chapel Space in North Perth.
- All classes led by an experienced Physiotherapist
- Small groups – 6 to 10 participants in most classes, friendly relaxed atmosphere
- Correct common muscle imbalances and relieve pain and tension
- Suitable for those with mild to moderate pain
All Group Classes are held at the Chapel Space, 117 Angove St North Perth
- Economical – reduced your need for hands-on treatment
- Educational – learn more about your body and how it works
- Practical – all exercises can be done at home – no need for expensive equipment
- Small equipment used is available for purchase from Free2Move
Individual Assessment We require an individual assessment before you begin, especially if you have a pain or movement problem. Our Physiotherapists will help you work out which class is best for you.
How to Enrol: If you have already had your individual assessment then Book online or else Ring us, fill out the online “Request an Appointment” form or email us today to book an individual assessment and get started on a new path to well-being. Your 40 minute appointment with one of our Physiotherapists will include tests for your posture, flexibility and muscle function. We then work with you to set goals that specifically address any problem areas and help you chose the right class for you.