Terms and Conditions of Enrolment and Free2Move Cancellation Policy
Free2Move regret that once classes commence, we do not offer refunds for missed or cancelled classes due to difficult or unforeseen personal circumstances. We do offer ‘catch up classes’ if you miss a class and it may be possible to transfer your enrollment to another person – details are below
- For your safety and maximum benefit, individual assessment is strongly recommended prior to commencing our classes.
- All Free2Move classes must be booked and paid for in advance.
- If registering in the last few days prior to course commencement, please contact us immediately to inform us of your intention so we can ensure a place is available.
- Registrations are transferable in full to another person on notification prior to the workshop.
- Free2Move Physiotherapy reserves the right to cancel classes where there are insufficient enrollments or in the unusual event of the presenter being unable to attend due to exceptional unforeseen circumstances. In this special case, enrollment fees will be credited to your account or refunded.
Cancellation of enrollment in a whole term or series of classes:
- To cancel an enrollment, written notice must be received by Free2Move prior to the commencement of the first class.
- Where at least 7 days notice is received, full credit may be applied towards other Free2Move classes.
- Where notice is received less than 7 days prior to start of classes, 50% of the fee paid may be credited towards other Free2Move classes. No refunds or credits can be given once a series or term of classes has commenced.
- Credit notes will expire 3 months from date of issue.
- Free2Move regret that we do not offer refunds for missed or cancelled classes due to difficult or unforeseen personal circumstances. If you believe you have exceptional circumstances and you wish to discuss this policy with us please make your application in writing by email. Send your email to our admin staff and it will be forwarded to practice owner, Jodie Krantz.
- Please advise our reception staff as soon as possible if you are going to miss a class – please or SMS 0405 97 22 11 (9am to 7pm, Monday to Friday)
- While we endeavour to offer a ‘catch-up’ class at a time that suits you, there is no guarantee of this.
- Places are subject to availability and must be booked.
- Catch up classes cannot be carried over to the following term. No credits or refunds are given for missed classes.
Personal Responsibility Policy
I agree to take full responsibility for my participation in all classes or workshops with Jodie Krantz and Free2Move Physiotherapy, its contractors and employees. I understand that while all due care is taken, Free2Move Physiotherapy and its contractors and employees are not liable or responsible for any injury caused by my participation in the classes or workshops. I have been advised to seek medical advice before commencing this or any new exercise regime.
I have read and understand the Free2Move Terms and Conditions and Personal Responsibility Policies and agree to participate with Free2Move Physiotherapy according to these policies.
By purchasing any products or services via the Free2move Physiotherapy online Store you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
1.1. The Site (including material on the Site) is made available to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis and at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Jodie Krantz and Free2Move Physiotherapy it’s employees and contractors make no representation, provide no express warranty or guarantee, and exclude all liability and any implied warranties (whether implied by statute or otherwise) in connection with:
1.1.1. The provision and availability of the Site and its Services and Technology by Free2Move Physiotherapy or any other linked website;
1.1.2. The functionality, features and performance of the Site; (Free2Move Physiotherapy may withdraw, suspend or discontinue any functionality or feature at any time);
1.1.3. Legality or suitability of the Site or any services provided through it;
1.1.4. Title and non-infringement of third party rights;
1.1.5. The security of the Site or any linked site, or the safety of any file or software associated with them (such as safety from any virus or defects including those which could damage or interfere with your data, hardware or software);
1.1.6. Merchant-ability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of the Site;
1.1.7. The Site being provided error-free or without interruption (including without limitation the availability of internet connections or other telecommunications systems); or
1.1.8. The accessibility, accuracy, quality, currency or reliability of Site or any linked site, or of any Free2Move Physiotherapy or third party materials, information, products or services promoted or accessed via the Site or any linked site.
1.3. To the extent permitted by law, in the event of any problem with the Site, any goods or services provided in connection with the Site or any dealings between you and Free2Move Physiotherapy or any other user of the Site, you agree that:
1.3.1. your sole remedy is to cease using the Site or any information, materials, goods or services provided to, or accessed by, you in connection with the Site;
1.3.2. you release Jodie Krantz, Free2Move Physiotherapy its Employees and Contractors and hold Jodie Krantz and Free2Move Physiotherapy, it’s Employees and Contractors harmless from any and all claims, demands, and damages of every kind and nature (including, without limitation, actual, special, incidental and consequential), known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with your use of the Site; and
1.3.3. you waive the provisions of any law limiting or prohibiting a limitation and release as set out in this clause.
2. Reference material
2.1. The materials on this Site have been provided for general information only.